- The Secret of Glueless 360 Lace Frontal Installation!
- 1.Choose Good Quality 360 Lace Frontal
- 2.Wig Prep
- 3.Wig Security
- 5.Use Got2b to Glue the Sides
- 6.Trim down some hair in the back
- 7.Leave Out Some Hair In The Back To Cover The Lace
- Watch the full video of the truth
- Shop Crystal 6A 360 Lace Frontal
- Shop Platinum 7A 360 Lace Frontal
The Secret of Glueless 360 Lace Frontal Installation!
When you apply the 360 lace frontal you may have the problem that it would bunch up in the back in most occasions, which makes it look really unnatural in the back, not to mention the comfortableness. Is there any possible glueless method doing the 360 Lace Frontal? Our friend Camillat will tell you the secret!
That’s the look after she finishing installing the 360 lace wig!
1.Choose Good Quality 360 Lace Frontal
Make sure you are choosing the good 360 lace frontal with good quality hair. Buying hair is not cheap. Good quality lace frontal will save you a lot of time and money to maintain it.
5.Use Got2b to Glue the Sides
You don’t have to glue the front, but make sure you glue the two sides so you can lift it up when wearing it in high ponytail.
6.Trim down some hair in the back
7.Leave Out Some Hair In The Back To Cover The Lace
So Camillat tells you that if someone tells you that you can do a glueless 360 lace frontal wig, it’s a lie! You can see the lace in the back exactly! But you can leave out some hair down to make it looks more natural. You do need to be patient enough to maintain a 360 lace frontal if you want it to look natural and beautiful. Watch the full video of the truth that Camillat will tell you:
Watch the full video of the truth
Shop Crystal 6A 360 Lace Frontal
Shop Platinum 7A 360 Lace Frontal
- what is 360 lace frontal exactly
- how to install 360 lace frontal
- install a 360 lace frontal with bundles