Let’s get real for just a sec. Most mornings, the snooze button gets priority over a few extra minutes of primping. We all know what it’s like to roll out of bed post-snoozing, only to stare into the mirror in absolute horror. You’ve got to get that mane under control. Lucky for you, we have solutions. Fast solutions. When a little extra sleep helps you get gorgeous (it’s called beauty rest for a reason) and your new warm weather hair routine only takes minutes, it’s a win-win situation. So go ahead, sleep in. With these quick ‘n’ easy spring hairdos, you can be well-rested and totally put together. After all, it’s spring, and you deserve to feel as fresh and beautiful as the season.
2. Two Minute Easy Updo Tutorial: We couldn’t believe that this hairstyle can be achieved in two minutes! Glorious things happen on the day when it only takes two minutes to look this sophisticated. (via Henry Happened)
3. Half Crown Braid: Braid a two-inch strand of hair on both sides of your head (above your ear), then angle around the back of your head and secure with bobby pins. Adorn your braids with sparkly pins, clips or flowers to add a little special something to the look. (via Hair Romance)
5. DIY Hair Bow Bun Tutorial: It’s sassy. It’s sweet. Go ahead — sport a hair bow! This bun can be pulled together in less than five minutes. Looks like you even have time for morning coffee! (via Mr. Kate)
6. The Perfect Braided Headband Tutorial: This means the end of panic-induced searches though every drawer in your bathroom to find your go-to headband. We’re calling an end to the lost headband nonsense. Why? This tutorial shows you just how beautiful your hair can be when braided into a headband. You’re gonna love it! (via The Shine Project)
8. Quick and Easy Beach Waves and Side Fishtail: You can use your straightener to create beach waves! Who knew? We’re tickled to discover this technique for creating easy breezy beachy hair. (via Barefoot Blonde)
9. Low Chignon Hair Tutorial: We love the look of this textured chignon. This hairdo performs best with unwashed hair and plenty of pomade product! (via The Small Things Blog)
If you want to know more about the HAIRSTYLE，please pay attention to: